E3 2018

GoGo Yubari

Well on the back of this I've just bought a Switch, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and have pre-ordered Smash Bros Ultimate and Mario Tennis Aces.

From a personal standpoint I'd say Nintendo have won E3.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Well on the back of this I've just bought a Switch, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and have pre-ordered Smash Bros Ultimate and Mario Tennis Aces.

From a personal standpoint I'd say Nintendo have won E3.

How much did that set you back?

1 hour ago, Liam said:

How much did that set you back?

£403 up front, £102 in the future for Smash Bros and Mario Tennis, and now add on £50 more for my pre-order of Let's Go Pikachu. I was already intending to buy one next year but I thought I may as well take the plunge now. Take that people who mock me for being 31, living at home and single for 8 years.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Katsuya said:

Waluigi still only being an Assist is pretty annoying.

Yeah, I was really hoping for playable Waluigi :(

They've said not to get hopes up for too many new additions, as the focus was on making all previous characters playable - though it looks like there's one or two unannounced still, so I'm holding out hope for at least one more fun surprise. And there's always scope for DLC, I suppose.

I've found a couple of other details about Smash Bros. David Hayter will return as Snake, although it's not yet clear if he'll record new lines or they'll just reuse the ones from Brawl. Also, as you'd hope, the game runs at 60fps both in docked and handheld mode.

On 08/06/2018 at 09:10, The Gazz said:

I just want to see some executives awkwardly talk about games they know nothing about whilst dressed like a wannabee-hip uncle.

I think I found the exact show you're looking for.