FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

29 minutes ago, Colombaddar said:

BBC and Livescore have Portugal on top for some reason, or will it only change at FT?

They've probably assumed it's on alphabet without checking. I didn't know myself it went on cards until ITV said so at full time.

I don't understand any of it. I understand it's an attack on Sterling but even if it wasn't, why would having tattoos and not being engaged to your childhood sweetheart make you any worse of a role model? All of it sucks.

Well, I guess being polite isn't a bad thing. :shifty:

10 minutes ago, Malenko said:

I don't understand any of it. I understand it's an attack on Sterling but even if it wasn't, why would having tattoos and not being engaged to your childhood sweetheart make you any worse of a role model? All of it sucks.

Well, I guess being polite isn't a bad thing. :shifty:

It’s funny because Raheem Sterling is also engaged to his childhood sweetheart. 

Although when the engagement was made official, the Sun decided to report it as “Footie love rat proposes to long-suffering girlfriend”.

Some of the finishing this World Cup has been awful. Teams are getting plenty of chances but aren't converting them.