FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

9 minutes ago, PanamAdam said:

ITV's coverage is rubbish, mainly due to commentary and pundits. Makes me wish the whole thing was just on BBC, even if that would mean more Danny Murphy.

Wow, this is pretty much the opposite of my view. Commentary wise it's about 50/50, for every Hoddle there's a fucking Lawrenson, but I rate ITVs studio pundits way higher, even if just for Neville, Bilic, Aluko and Keane. I like Wrighty too. 

Iran with a goal disallowed for offside. Even on the replay it looked to me like it might have hit a Spanish hand on the way through to the player who scored, and not an attacker. I guess the VAR guys have seen more angles than me, mind.

3 minutes ago, Official Collyombia said:

Wow, this is pretty much the opposite of my view. Commentary wise it's about 50/50, for every Hoddle there's a fucking Lawrenson, but I rate ITVs studio pundits way higher, even if just for Neville, Bilic, Aluko and Keane. I like Wrighty too. 

Bilic is alright usually but I can't stand Keane, Evra is pretty bad too and there just isn't much good insight that I'm seeing.

I hope it stays this way, at the minute Spain are leading the group on yellow cards because they have one and Portugal have two.

2 minutes ago, Gazz said:

I hope it stays this way, at the minute Spain are leading the group on yellow cards because they have one and Portugal have two.

BBC and Livescore have Portugal on top for some reason, or will it only change at FT?

No idea, as I understand it, they're on equal points, goal difference and goals scored and obviously their head-to-head is equal. Then the tiebreakers are yellow cards, red cards and the drawing of lots.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gazz said:

No idea, as I understand it, they're on equal points, goal difference and goals scored and obviously their head-to-head is equal. Then the tiebreakers are yellow cards, red cards and the drawing of lots.

Holly: Name me a game.

Queeg: Chess.

Holly: It can be anything. Any game at all.

Holly: Draughts, poker, any game at all.

Holly: Subbuteo, Snakes and Ladders, you name it.

Holly: Monopoly, maybe? I'll let you go first.

Queeg: *Chess*.

Holly: So you like a bit of chess then, do you?

• Like 3