FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

• Admin
1 minute ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Does anyone else’s picture keep flickering?

The contrast? Yeah.

I am biased, but I want to see Rose come on and replicate Trippier's relative success on the right, down the left. Get Rashford on too.

Lash Vardy and Rashford on for either Kane/Sterling/Lingard. 

Only player that seems interested in driving at them on a run is Harry Maguire

This game has been classic England and I don't mean that in a negative way. There's been a great 20 min period were we were playing fantastic, some glimpses of good pressing and play, a dopey moment and a spell of sidewards passing whilst looking lethargic as fuck. 

9 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Does anyone else’s picture keep flickering?

I've switched to a foreign stream essentially, no issues with flickering, with the Kick Off youtube show commentary as well. Even with two videos going its still slightly ahead of the iPlayer stream.

Belgium's free kick taker options are Kevin de Bruyne, Eden Hazard or Dries Mertens. Maybe even Jan Vertonghen if you want pure power.

England's options are Kieran Trippier or Ashley Young.

The SD version isn't flickering by the way.

• Admin

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Moses Julep said:

This second half has been so boring I'm just going to mention Sol Campbell. 

CUNT

• Like 1