FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

Should have scored more than once in that opening 20. We were cutting through then easily and they were all over the place. They settled and found a rhythm and then we gave away a daft and avoidable penalty.  Only got ourselves to blame for the score being as it is. 

That has been a very enjoyable game, I will say. England playing good stuff, but because it's England, this could easily end in a 3-1 win or 2-1 defeat.

Just now, Switzerlineker said:

This is like watching @Colombaddar's PES diary.

Least I played on Superstar difficulty. Tunisia are barely on Professional here.

7 minutes ago, Gazz said:

To be fair to Maguire, he's won every header he's contested so far.

Shame he's a footballer and not a headballer.

Maguire is shit, Walker isn't a centre back and England are making a game out of this when it really shouldn't be. 

I really don't know what Walker was thinking swinging his arm around like that. Definitely a penalty, just an unusual one.

• Admin
Just now, Chris2K said:

Rio with complete ignorance of wrestling there. You don't go for a three count off the first move, you have to get all your shit in first.

Imagine if we were playing Japan.

Again on Kane!! Ridiculous!

• Like 1