FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

Just now, Colombaddar said:

Fantastic header.

Glad one of these won the game. Would be even less of an incentive for Portugal or Spain to go out and win tonight it this finished level.

p much.

I hope this doesn't turn into Euro 2016 where every game is 0-0 until someone pops in a winner in the 90th minute. Dull AF so far today.

Does my head in how you can always tell how much the hosts and presenters are dying to go "BUT LET'S TALK ABOUT ENGLAND..." 

Literally nothing to report on but let's talk about them anyway for some reason, here's an interview nobody was interested in with Gary Cahill.

• Like 3

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Colombaddar said:

BBC start their Portugal v Spain coverage in 15mins. You can bet most of that build up will be dedicated to England.

I think they've done a fairly long interview with Fabregas to be fair.

6 minutes ago, Switzerlineker said:

I think they've done a fairly long interview with Fabregas to be fair.

He doesn't play for England. Or Spain, actually.

13 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

Does my head in how you can always tell how much the hosts and presenters are dying to go "BUT LET'S TALK ABOUT ENGLAND..." 

Literally nothing to report on but let's talk about them anyway for some reason, here's an interview nobody was interested in with Gary Cahill.

I loved World Cup 2014 so much as after England got eliminated (day 9 I think?) the pundits were forced to actually talk about the other teams playing. I'm sick to death of Gabriel Clarke noncing around the England training camp as though he's the fucking Royal Correspondent.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Colombaddar said:

BBC start their Portugal v Spain coverage in 15mins. You can bet most of that build up will be dedicated to England.

Why are people seemingly surprised about this at every tournament? 

• Like 1

Yeah, it's annoyance, not surprise. 

Glad we got an update on how not injured Marcus Rashford is though, and what games Pickford is playing.

And lucky us we have more to look forward to at half time! Presumably finding out what they had for breakfast.

#passion #togetherness #harmony 

1 minute ago, The Gazz said:

Gabriel Clarke standing in front of host nation landmarks, squinting into the camera and saying 'England... Expects'.

Gabriel Clarke sniffs Harry Kane's jockstrap when he's not looking, pass it on.