FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

It's a nil niller where Uruguay are massively underperforming and Egypt are just hanging on for Salah to come on. Whether or not you like the politics of the two sides yesterday (bearing in mind Egypt are playing now) at least it had some lovely goals. And a fuller stadium by the looks of it. 

• Like 1

That first half was dull as fuck. If it wasn't for the commentators being thick as pig shit thinking Suarez scored when he hit the side netting, I wouldn't be able to remember a single second.

8 minutes ago, Official Collyombia said:

It's a nil niller where Uruguay are massively underperforming and Egypt are just hanging on for Salah to come on. Whether or not you like the politics of the two sides yesterday (bearing in mind Egypt are playing now) at least it had some lovely goals. And a fuller stadium by the looks of it. 

Yeah, besides the goals nothing happened. There were no fun runs or anything that got me out of my seat. Here, it feels like there's more open play. Again, disliking their politics had more to do with the broadcast repeatedly showing the two knobheads with the FIFA bald knobhead in the middle.

1 minute ago, Benjamin said:

Yeah, besides the goals nothing happened. There were no fun runs or anything that got me out of my seat. Here, it feels like there's more open play. Again, disliking their politics had more to do with the broadcast repeatedly showing the two knobheads with the FIFA bald knobhead in the middle.

That's what the world cup is lacking, some dick dressed in a morph suit doing laps of the pitch.

• Like 7

Meh, this is looking marginally better second half. But while a tight game of two decent sides would be better than both, I'll take a game where one team is playing shit and the other batter them over a game where two teams are playing shit and sod all is happening bar a token injury. 

4 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

This game has Egypt parking the bus and then breaking out quickly, with Suarez & Co dithering on the ball and not being able to find a pass in the final third.... "EXCITING!"