FIFA World Cup 2018

Lineker

2 hours ago, The Gazz said:

They're the same shape I am. Are you telling me my Premier League dreams are over?

Higuain and Steve McNulty never played in the Prem :(

2 hours ago, Spainanite said:

Might be missing the point a bit, but what's stopping them from just going and buying a pile of boots from the Nike store or whatever?

Pros have custom fitted boots. You don't want to be playing in the World Cup with blisters.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, The Gazz said:

Pros have custom fitted boots. You don't want to be playing in the World Cup with blisters.

See I didn't know that. I thought it was just your Pogbas and Ronaldos and whatnot.

3 hours ago, Arjen Robben said:

ejywbfm8sl311.jpg

This is a list of players that aren't playing for their country of birth. France bloody dominating.

Just be glad Algeria didn't qualify. Last time around 23 of their 30 man provisional squad were born in France.

I'm going to miss the opening game completely (though I am DVRing it, might watch it at double speed...) but I have managed to arrange a small team catchup at work where I'll put the opening ceremony on. Priorities.