Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

6 minutes ago, 9 to 5 said:

3 goals in that match was the easiest bet won ever. :shifty:

I've put one of those ludicrous linked Coral bets on. Over 2 goals, Salah to score, just need Danny Simpson to get booked for 25 quid. Stupid bet. 

And there you go - all offside including Maguire who got the first header on the ball leading to the Okazaki offside goal. Thought I wasn't just seeing things. How BT failed to point that out before HT with all their replays is beyond me. They even went to Graham fucking Poll who said it was onside. Ffs.

I dislike Liverpool, honest. :shifty:

5 minutes ago, Colly said:

I've put one of those ludicrous linked Coral bets on. Over 2 goals, Salah to score, just need Danny Simpson to get booked for 25 quid. Stupid bet. 

Don't worry, Danny Simpson is fucking stupid so chance yet. Would you still win if he got a straight red? :shifty:

5 minutes ago, Baddar said:

And there you go - all offside including Maguire who got the first header on the ball leading to the Okazaki offside goal. Thought I wasn't just seeing things. How BT failed to point that out before HT with all their replays is beyond me. They even went to Graham fucking Poll who said it was onside. Ffs.

I dislike Liverpool, honest. :shifty:

Oh dear what a pity never mind 

4 minutes ago, 9 to 5 said:

Don't worry, Danny Simpson is fucking stupid so chance yet. Would you still win if he got a straight red? :shifty:

Not a clue. I only put it on because I'm up £40 already today with a few still to run. Napoli are trying to ruin it though. 

Mignolet is an utter dope but he's so good at saving penalties. 

Can we just get another two goal lead...I'd feel less likely to die from a heart attack that way. 

I don't half hate Vardy. 

Also why are they asking Graham Poll about refereeing . He gives players 3 yellows before sending them off...

• Like 1

Even if we go onto win this it sums up what's wrong with us, there's no game intelligence at all. For Gomez and Moreno to be caught out like that 90 seconds after we've just extended our lead is ridiculous. Gomez I have some sympathy with because he's young and not naturally a full back, but Moreno continues to be as thick as pig shit. Robertson must be horrific in training.

13 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Also why are they asking Graham Poll about refereeing . He gives players 3 yellows before sending them off...

Because outside of a ridiculous mistake at the 2006 World Cup, he was for half a decade one of the best referees in the world, arguably behind only Collina?

6 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Because outside of a ridiculous mistake at the 2006 World Cup, he was for half a decade one of the best referees in the world, arguably behind only Collina?

It's a joke... 'kin el

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 13/09/2017 at 11:19, Baddar said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1683974801615283&id=531603920185716

Fan chants have peaked, shut them down, don't make any more.

"He's our Belgian scoring genius, with a 24 inch penis!"

Whoops.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MDK said:

Yeah I groaned when I heard tell of the original version, but tbh I was slightly astonished at the speed with which that chant was changed from including the word 'yids' to not. Now if only the same could happen to all the other songs that include it too (including, in my opinion, those sung by Spurs).