Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

We've got a goal. 

But we look like conceding 

And we missed an open goal before. 

Coutinho with a stonker of a free-kick. There's the two goal cushion we need. 

Just now, Baddar said:

I only saw one replay, but weren't there like 8 Leicester players offside when the first ball came into the box?

In another replay Oka is certainly offside when the first ball is played, but snuck onside before the second phase of play and whoever it was headed it into his path.

Just now, MDK said:

In another replay Oka is certainly offside when the first ball is played, but snuck onside before the second phase of play and whoever it was headed it into his path.

That was the one. Just seemed like everyone was ahead of the defence when it came in, not just Okazaki. Would need to see it again.

Just now, Baddar said:

That was the one. Just seemed like everyone was ahead of the defence when it came in, not just Okazaki. Would need to see it again.

I could do with seeing it again as well. At first I thought it was definitely offside but after seeing the replay it looks on, I think.

2-1, GAME ON!