Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

MalaCloudy Black

Went into Gamer's Alley to look at Power Ranger toys. Walked out with this bought. Oops.

• Like 1

I loved Undead Nightmare. It's actually the only bit of RD1 I played as I bought it standalone. I had so much fun playing some of the online modes. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, =BK= said:

I loved Undead Nightmare. It's actually the only bit of RD1 I played as I bought it standalone. I had so much fun playing some of the online modes. 

How have you found RDR2 so far? Are you doing story or did you jump straight into online?

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

How have you found RDR2 so far? Are you doing story or did you jump straight into online?

I dont have PS Plus so no online. I haven't played any if it yet though. Waiting for my days off from work.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2019 at 12:44 PM, Rocky said:

Hhonestly? Not liking it too much. The controls feel weird and it moves so slow. I just lasoed the guy from the other gang and brought him back to Dutch and then turned it off. I wanna explore and shoot bandits and loot corpses but the game seemingly hooks me to Dutch's hip and yells at me when I'm doing my own thing. Seriously thinking about returning it. 

49 minutes ago, =BK= said:

Hhonestly? Not liking it too much. The controls feel weird and it moves so slow. I just lasoed the guy from the other gang and brought him back to Dutch and then turned it off. I wanna explore and shoot bandits and loot corpses but the game seemingly hooks me to Dutch's hip and yells at me when I'm doing my own thing. Seriously thinking about returning it. 

Once you get out of the snow, it’s basically open world, but yeah the missions and encounters are where all the shootout etc are. It’s definitely a long grind of a game but I’m more into the slower methodical play style so this fell right into place for me.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chris2K said:

Rocky's right, Chapter 1 is very methodical and on rails, but as soon as you hit chapter 2 it's as open world as open world can be.

Except Blackwater. Don't go to Blackwater.

No, no. DO visit. At least once. It should be experienced.

• Like 3

I don't think I'm gonna return it but just put it to the side for a bit. It seems good but just not what I wanna play atm.

Welp. I encountered one of the zombies people have seen. Only I saw it in the Heartlands.

While I was returning on a resupply mission, I was ALMOST back to camp when I saw a white blip on the map. It was a Mutt not far from me. Usually, following these mutts will lead you to either collectibles or an ambush. This time, it led to a woman’s corpse. I looted her, but got nothing. Then I realized she had that same shriveled skin and glowing eyes. There’s no way this isn’t leading to a Halloween zombie event.