Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

17 hours ago, MDK said:

Fuck. I wonder if this had any effect on Gary Speed. Bennell was around at Leeds at the same time Speed was round. There was talk about something like that. Ugh.

Christ, never thought of that. :/

two beautiful goals.

worried because we've actually been all over Chelsea yet we go in level, don't expect us to keep dominating at all. 

not been overly impressed with Chelsea yet (I fully expect they'll show up in the second half though), but man Azpilicueta is excellent.

We were better first half. 

They were better second.

Difference is they scored when we were dominate. In that way, hard to argue, Chelsea were much better 2nd half and we didn't threaten enough. A proper good game, maybe a draw a fairer result, but we played okay. Costa was so good. 

Edited by Jimmy

18 hours ago, Adam said:

I think it's time to bow out of Fantasy League for the year. Played my wildcard this week and, among other things, brought in Coutinho for Eriksen.

It's basically my fault he's crocked.

What. I just checked Fantasy League for the first time in at least a month and I've shot up from dead last in the first week to 3rd. :P