Premier League 2016/17

Lineker

Badly needed that 2nd goal. Coutinho has been fantastic today playing deeper. We've been knocking on the door for a 2nd in the opening 10. 

Just stay 2-0 and I'll win money!!!

Suppose if there was gonna be another goal to ruin my bet I'd rather it go our way  

Coutinho makes it 3-0 on the counter after West Ham should have had a pen. 

3-0

West Ham fuming because Winston Reid took a blow to the face.

I quite like hearing Andy Townsend complain about it after saying how thought teams should play on unless referees stop for injuries when Origi went down in the first half.

And there's the 4th, Origi scuffs it in following Sturridge making space on the edge of the box and cutting the ball back into the box. 

I'd stick with this team next week against Boro. We've played well apart from the opening 10 when we looked to be getting into the game 

15 minutes ago, Hobo said:

3-0

West Ham fuming because Winston Reid took a blow to the face.

I quite like hearing Andy Townsend complain about it after saying how thought teams should play on unless referees stop for injuries when Origi went down in the first half.

To be fair, a blow to the face as Wijnaldum punched the ball out of his own area...

• Like 2

Get in there!!! Just got to win next week now. 

Needed a big win like that to help the goal difference as well 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Colly said:

To be fair, a blow to the face as Wijnaldum punched the ball out of his own area...

Andy Townsend is still a dick though. :shifty:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Get in there!!! Just got to win next week now. 

Needed a big win like that to help the goal difference as well 

I'm still hoping for a playoff personally.

If Liverpool lose 2-1 on the last day and Arsenal pick up 4 points with an aggregate score of 5-1 in their last two games we get a play-off for the final Champions League spot. I need to see this in my lifetime!

1 minute ago, Baddar said:

So, Ajax then lads...

Quarter of a billion pounds and you get the back door into Europe and the Mickey Mouse League Cup. 

• Like 3

This is fun. It's wonderful hearing the crowd singing all the old songs.

I'm truly sad I never got to go to White Hart Lane; had Spurs played there while I was in Norway last summer I probably would have bought a cheap flight and spent a day there.

• Like 1