• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

I'm surprised at how short it was and the lack of the PS4 neo/ps4.5. Did it match up that poorly with Project Scorpio that they dropped it altogether from the show?

It was announced before E3 that they weren't going to be showing it.

Just watched the show...loved it. Last Guardian has a release date, Horizon: Zero Dawn looks even better than I thought it would, Call of Duty looked surprisingly cool, and Detroit looked awesome and I need that.

Also...Resident Evil? Damn, that looked cool and was very unexpected. And that Days Gone seems like it could be fun.

Thought Horizon looked neat and would favour it over Days Gone. Felt that was a little too gritty and generic, the fact that it turns out to be zombies only furthers that. Detroit looked pretty cool as well.

While the Ubisoft one was pretty decent, Sony absolutely stole the show with a barrage of things I REALLY want. My only slight complaint would be that because there was so many trailers, I need details dammit! Hopefully some of them will get details over the week though!

I dunno what it is, but this is just a really meh show so far even with some cool tech announcements and stuff. VR is of zero interest to me, 4K is a buzzword at this point and Nintendo refuses to insert anything about the NX in a face palming move that I still don't understand.

13 hours ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

:o Why wasn't I informed of this Spidey amazingness????

That looked amazing!  Spectacular!  Web of!  

I'm not really a fan of the suit design, but I'm assuming there will be several different versions to choose from.

15 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:

That's me exactly. I reaaaaaally want to check this game out, gonna be a long wait until PAX weekend (and probably a massive line to even play it).

I have had zero interest in a Zelda game since Ocarina of Time, but I would play the fuck out of that game. 

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

That looked amazing!  Spectacular!  Web of!  

I'm not really a fan of the suit design, but I'm assuming there will be several different versions to choose from.

As long as there's some free-roam element I am all aboard. I'll buy a PS4 just to play it.

I think top three games in terms of "shit yeah I want to play that" from those press conferences:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

2. Horizon Zero Dawn

3. We Happy Few

Not that much in terms of new reveals that I'm over the moon with. No Red Dead sequel, no Shadows of Mordor sequel, mostly just franchises that aren't for me ('sup Gears of War, 'sup God of War) or continuations of announcements from last year.