EA Sports UFC 2

Hellraiser

18 hours ago, Gazz said:

Nah, that's exactly how Jiu-Jitsu works, you get taken down and then you just spam half guard to full guard transistions which mean your opponent can't attack because he has to block them till the match ends and then everyone goes home.

The board's jiujitsu guru has spoken.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The retirement system is still bullshit. I won a fight in 34 seconds and my retirement bar still went up. Nonsense. BUT I am doing a female career this time and having a lot more fun. My first career was welterweight dude. So maybe that was just a hard class? Also I just lost my first match to Liz Carmouche. It was an awesome fight and I lost by split decision but I lost 11,000 fans. That's bullshit too. If you liked me would you suddenly stop if I lost a super close fight? Really dumb

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ziggy Srardust said:

The retirement system is still bullshit. I won a fight in 34 seconds and my retirement bar still went up. Nonsense. BUT I am doing a female career this time and having a lot more fun. My first career was welterweight dude. So maybe that was just a hard class? Also I just lost my first match to Liz Carmouche. It was an awesome fight and I lost by split decision but I lost 11,000 fans. That's bullshit too. If you liked me would you suddenly stop if I lost a super close fight? Really dumb

Have you not seen the general reaction to McGregor's loss? Bandwagoners. :shifty: 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really enjoying this. I played a load of matches against my friend online yesterday, scored a win with this which I fucking loved so much :lol:

Could watch that for ages.

And then a few others. Not even really that impressive outside of the moment where they came out of nowhere and were in late rounds. Knocking people out is just so satisfying on this.

I preferred the ground game on the last one. 

This year's version just annoys me when it doesn't recognise I'm holding the stick towards a direction.