2016 NFL Off Season Thread

Dan

• Admin

Agents are being told to reject all contracts from the Rams at the moment, as the contracts all say

“The parties hereto acknowledge that this Player Contract has been negotiated and executed in Missouri; that should any dispute, claim or cause of action (collectively ‘dispute’) arise concerning rights or liabilities arising from the relationship between the Player and the Club, the parties hereto agree that the law governing such dispute shall be the law of the State of Missouri.  Furthermore, the exclusive jurisdiction for resolving Workers’ Compensation related claims shall be the Division of Workers’ Compensation of Missouri, and the Missouri Workers’ Compensation Act shall govern.”

California has a much more pro-employee stance when it comes to things like worker's comp claims, so they were trying to avoid their contracts being governed by those laws.  Just in case you had forgotten that Kroenke was a piece of shit.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Lineker said:

Four-round mock draft 4.0. Wentz to Cleveland, Ramsey to San Diego, Bosa and Henry to Dallas, Goff to San Francisco, Lynch to LA, Hackenberg to Denver, Cook to Buffalo.

I don't see Oakland going OL in the first round with the signing of Oswele. I would, however, love for them to pick up Paul Perkins in the 3rd/4th.

4 hours ago, VerbalRick said:

Or...very proud father.

3 hours ago, Meacon said:

Lint is implying that Johnny Ace is his real father! A wrestling angle gone real!

Bah I was thinking of the wrong Laurinaitis!