Euro 2016

Lineker

A decent striker scores that 99 times out of a hundred. Evidently a Southampton substitute doesn't count as that.

Only Fellaini could win a header against a player a foot shorter whilst also pulverising him.

Really just wanting to see some goals, it's been really slow so far this tourney.

Great goal but I'm still baffled at Vermaelen still existing. Is he still (warming the bench) at Barca?

• Admin
1 minute ago, Executive Kaney said:

Really just wanting to see some goals, it's been really slow so far this tourney.

Great goal but I'm still baffled at Vermaelen still existing. Is he still (warming the bench) at Barca?

More like their treatment table.

4 minutes ago, Superintendent Chris2K said:

Meh, maybe I'm being harsh, but he should have at least got it on target. My main complaint is the lack of attacking options that Serie A has produced recently.

You could definitely make the argument a team like Italy should probably have someone of a higher calibre up front perhaps.

• Like 1

I think Italy are weaker in certain areas then they have been in years but they've got 3 great centre backs in that team and have some decent players in the team as a whole. It's not a shock that they are winning. 

6 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

I think Italy are weaker in certain areas then they have been in years but they've got 3 great centre backs in that team and have some decent players in the team as a whole. It's not a shock that they are winning. 

Like they said just now it's a team of brilliant individuals vs a team that is a solid unit 

• Like 2

Just now, MDK said:

Like they said just now it's a team of brilliant individuals vs a team that is a solid unit 

Think that sums it up perfectly tbh. This is probably Belgium's golden generation but is it a great team? It's always hard with international football due to the limited amount of time the manager has to work with the players each year  

31 minutes ago, brenchill said:

Commentators on BBC acting like Italy being 1-0 up against Belgium is a bit shock.

... They are Italy, they have been good since like football was invented. It's never a surprise.

And recently they like this competition, whilst being terrible in the World Cups following their win in 2006.