Euro 2016

Lineker

I threw the 2.50 that I had left when I withdrew my winnings from yesterday on that treble and it returns over 13. I think it was just over 4/1 on Bet365 which is pretty decent

EDIT: 5.4 in decimal format to be precise! 

Edited by TCO

3 minutes ago, metalman said:

DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh

What WC was it where they played that part of their anthem?

I love how the Daily Mail are leading with "Everton reject Shkodran Mustafi" as if he's not one of the best young defenders in the world, who left them at 19. No, just a guy who couldn't cut it in the best league in the world (c) Sky Sports 1992

I can't wait until "Man United reject" Paul Pogba knocks England out! 

11 minutes ago, Velociraptor King Ellis said:

I hope Johnathan Pearce starts going on about goal line tech again, that was the best part of the World Cup.

I seem to remember getting so violently angry about it that I typed a post entirely in caps with about ten profanities in it. And I like Jonathan Pearce.

EDIT: Perhaps I just said all that out loud as I found the part and I was just normally typing with occasional swearing. I did find this from me though.

"I, A HUMAN, AM DISAGREEING WITH A COMPUTER SYSTEM THAT CANNOT BE INACCURATE".

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH,