2015 NFL Season

Dan

Just beat my brother-in-law in the fantasy football championship by .04 points...as long as there are no adjustments.

McCarron fumbling like that was about the only way I could win at that point since he had Jeremy Hill, Ronnie Hillman, Brandon McManus and the Broncos D.

Yea... Wow I gotta say I did not see that coming.  Though I think next year was the last on his contract, so it makes sense to not keep him as a lameduck coach

Srar and the Blackhawks are holding up the city that the Cubs and Bears are trying so hard to drag down.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dan said:

Kelly was fine as a coach, giving him far too much power far too early into his NFL career was the biggest problem imo.

This I can agree with

2 hours ago, Lineklaus said:

Kelly has come out and said that he wants to stay in the league, not return to college football. In other words, "come and get me Tennessee".

We'll see how he feels if Texas backs up a dumptruck full of money to his door.  But yeah, Tennessee would be stupid not to hire him, he can't make them any worse.

Edited by Maxx