2015 NFL Season

Dan

7 minutes ago, Funny name or something... said:

I don't disagree with any of that but I just saw a video of Josh Norman threatening him with a baseball bat pre game

From what I understand, the Panthers had the bat as a symbol and there was no video of Norman swinging it in OBJ's direction. Do you have something that says otherwise?

12 minutes ago, Funny name or something... said:

I don't disagree with any of that but I just saw a video of Josh Norman threatening him with a baseball bat pre game

Did you see the video of him trying to take Norman's head off on a blindside hit after the whistle?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Did you see the video of him trying to take Norman's head off on a blindside hit after the whistle?

I believe this is one of those two wrongs don't make a right situations? And I don't know how to link the video LL. Let me see if I can find the page again

4 minutes ago, Funny name or something... said:

I believe this is one of those two wrongs don't make a right situations? And I don't know how to link the video LL. Let me see if I can find the page again

Even if the bat thing was legit, there's a huge difference between the two.  Also, that came in the 3rd quarter, after Beckham had been flagged for dumb shit two other times.  Threw a punch at Courtland Finnegan in the middle of a play.

23 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Even if the bat thing was legit, there's a huge difference between the two.  Also, that came in the 3rd quarter, after Beckham had been flagged for dumb shit two other times.  Threw a punch at Courtland Finnegan in the middle of a play.

I'm not advocating for ODB unless you count my tongue in cheek Fantasy title stuff, I'm just saying no one is talking about Norman

http://thestashed.com/2015/12/21/watch-panthers-threaten-odell-beckham-with-bats-during-pre-game/

No one is talking about Josh Norman because there's nothing to talk about.  The video you linked to his him holding a bat, Odell isn't involved in it at all.

The Panthers have been bringing the bat out since the game against Atlanta in week 14, so it wasn't something directed at OBJ in particular. I've also been on other boards (namely OS, I know Blaze posts there sometimes), where there's some ridiculous defenses of OBJ. From what I've seen, Norman and the Panthers did nothing out of the ordinary in terms of getting into Beckham's head, and Odell just handled it very, very, poorly.

• Like 1

Does Odell know that they can't use baseball bats on the field? I can't see why that would make him feel threatened in the slightest unless there were specific threats, of which there doesn't appear to be any. 

Also, how am I an average game from Golden Tate away from the championship? Aaron Rodgers hasn't even been that good!

38 minutes ago, livid said:

Does Odell know that they can't use baseball bats on the field? I can't see why that would make him feel threatened in the slightest unless there were specific threats, of which there doesn't appear to be any. 

Also, how am I an average game from Golden Tate away from the championship? Aaron Rodgers hasn't even been that good!

Because the football gods hate me and wish to never see me be happy.

3 minutes ago, The Handsome Luchadore said:

Charles Woodson is retiring after the end of the season.

Exhibit A for the above statement.

• Like 1

A good, strong showing from Stafford last night. Aside from some minor bumps, we've been heaps better with Cooter as OC.

• Admin

Pro-bowl rosters have been announced

Quarterback: Tom Brady, Cam Newton, Carson Palmer, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger, Russell Wilson
Running back: Devonta Freeman, Todd Gurley, Doug Martin, LeSean McCoy, Adrian Peterson, Jonathan Stewart
Wide receiver: Odell Beckham, Antonio Brown, Larry Fitzgerald, A.J. Green, DeAndre Hopkins, Calvin Johnson, Julio Jones, Brandon Marshall
Tight end: Tyler Eifert, Rob Gronkowski, Travis Kelce, Greg Olsen
Tackle: Jason Peters, Tyron Smith, Joe Staley, Joe Thomas, Andrew Whitworth, Trent Williams
Guard: David DeCastro, Mike Iupati, Zack Martin, Josh Sitton, Trai Turner, Marshal Yanda
Center: Travis Frederick, Ryan Kalil, Alex Mack, Mike Pouncey
Fullback: Marcel Reece, Mike Tolbert

Defensive end: Ezekial Ansah, Michael Bennett, Chandler Jones, Khalil Mack, J.J. Watt, Muhammad Wilkerson
Interior linemen: Geno Atkins, Calais Campbell, Fletcher Cox, Aaron Donald, Gerald McCoy, Kawann Short
Outside linebacker: Jamie Collins, Thomas Davis, Tamba Hali, Justin Houston, Von Miller, DeMarcus Ware
Inside linebacker: NaVorro Bowman, Luke Kuechly, Clay Matthews, Bobby Wagner
Cornerback: Malcolm Butler, Chris Harris, Josh Norman, Marcus Peters, Patrick Peterson, Darrelle Revis, Richard Sherman, Aqib Talib
Free safety: Tyrann Mathieu, Reggie Nelson, Earl Thomas
Strong safety: Eric Berry, Kam Chancellor, Charles Woodson