2015 NFL Season

Dan

3 hours ago, Plubby said:

First seed and I just got my freaking head kicked in :( Oh well, them's the breaks some times!

Wait, after checking you seem like you might be OK! I on the other hand am completely donezo.

It's going to be close either way. I should have just started Shane Vereen, but I didn't like the match-up against Carolina. That would have sealed it for me.

11 hours ago, Maxx said:

No they didn't, and Odell should have been ejected for throwing a punch at a guy in the middle of a play and for his super dirty blindside headshot on Norman.  Its absolutely ridiculous that he was allowed to stay in the game

Odell seems like a bit of a wanker to me.

• Like 4

David Johnson single handedly smashed the Eagles - that 47 yard TD run was very nice.

So it sucks that the Chargers are probably moving, especially given the shitty circumstances around it and I do feel for their fans but....they are really being a bit ridiculous when it comes to complaining about having to drive all the way to LA to watch their team.  Compare that to the folks in St. Louis or even Oakland and its really, really not that bad.  There are Cowboys fans and Patriots fans who make a 2 1/2 hour trip for a game all the time.   So yes, it sucks and its a terrible idea, but they're acting like the Chargers are getting moved across the county.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Hey @Plubby Kellen Moore is officially an NFL starting quarterback.  Welcome more guaranteed losses.

Fixed your post. 

*edited to add* The OBJ situation has me mortified. He should have been tossed out of the game, and the league really should suspend him a game. Or at least take half his paycheck from this one. 

Edited by GhostMachine
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Maxx said:

So it sucks that the Chargers are probably moving, especially given the shitty circumstances around it and I do feel for their fans but....they are really being a bit ridiculous when it comes to complaining about having to drive all the way to LA to watch their team.  Compare that to the folks in St. Louis or even Oakland and its really, really not that bad.  There are Cowboys fans and Patriots fans who make a 2 1/2 hour trip for a game all the time.   So yes, it sucks and its a terrible idea, but they're acting like the Chargers are getting moved across the county.

The Dolphins stadium is only 28 miles away from me, and with game traffic it takes just over an hour to get there. Shut up, San Diego.

• Like 1

This basically ends the Giants' painful season and I love OBJ but that suspension is completely warranted. Someone needs to give him a slap, tell him stop being the biggest believer of his own hype and be a team player.

• Like 2