2015 NFL Season

Dan

5 hours ago, Maxx said:

I bet that has something to do with all your London games.  And again, once the season starts there's no point in complaining about Monday night games because they were set before the season started and can't be changed.  This was a good game on paper at the start of the season, and even though both teams suck, it still had playoff implications because holy shit the east is terrible.

Yeah I didn't realise they couldn't change Monday games, I always see games getting flexed but that must just be Sunday. 

12 hours ago, Pizza said:

Guaranteed Thursday games are a thing, but Monday nighters aren't. This year the Jaguars, Titans, Raiders, Bucs, and Rams won't play one. The Lions went to London this year and still played two Monday nighters, so I don't think it's that either. I think the Jaguars never get them because they are the Jaguars.

Every NFL team is guaranteed one national game and with the advent of the Thursday night games (where every team has to play once), the NFL uses the quota for the bad teams on Thursday. I'm not sure if the London games count toward this. But with the NFL wanting to make the Thursday package permanent and on-par with the other deals, that may end as well.

I'm starting Tyrod Taylor over Tom Brady in my money league playoffs.  Am I a crazy person?  

My rationale is that Brady has no receivers, and is up against a good pass rush that includes Wilfork, who will know Brady well, and its coached by O'Brien, Crennel and Vrabel, all who are very familiar with Brady.  I'm sure Brady will still have a decent to good game, I just figure Tyrod will fare a bit better.

Good lord Sam Bradford his horrible.  3rd and 6, if they convert, the game is probably over.  He drops back, sees no one, keeps dropping back to avoid a sack and then instead of throwing it away, takes a sack for a loss of  15 yards.  He had all the time in teh world to just throw it away.

Edited by Maxx