2015 NFL Season

Dan

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Surely they could pick better teams for MNF?

TBF As shitty as Washington and Matt Cassel are, this game does technically have playoff implications and, thus, importance.

1 minute ago, Plubby said:

If these two teams played a game outside my bedroom window, i'd close the curtains.

I might quickly check how they managed playing outside a third floor apartment, but then i'd close them.

TBF If Cassel got hurt and Kellen Moore came on, I'd close every curtain in the building out of courtesy.

• Like 4

Yeah, prior to the season this was a good matchup because its Cowboys/Redskins and that always draws.  And you can't flex out a Monday night game.  And Monday Night Football has become the new ESPN Sunday Night Football, so this is perfectly fitting for it.

I don't have ESPN, and did not bother seeking out a way to watch the game.

Well its nice we beat the Skins, but now we've dropped out of the top 5 in the draft, with nothing to show for it.  Oh wait, at 4-8 we're one game out of first, fuck this division.

Edited by Maxx
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Funny name or something... said:

To be fair when the season started this looked like a good game. Plus doesn't every team get at least one MNF game? I may be mistaken on that

The Jags haven't played on a Monday in at least 3 years.

I bet that has something to do with all your London games.  And again, once the season starts there's no point in complaining about Monday night games because they were set before the season started and can't be changed.  This was a good game on paper at the start of the season, and even though both teams suck, it still had playoff implications because holy shit the east is terrible.

Edited by Maxx

Guaranteed Thursday games are a thing, but Monday nighters aren't. This year the Jaguars, Titans, Raiders, Bucs, and Rams won't play one. The Lions went to London this year and still played two Monday nighters, so I don't think it's that either. I think the Jaguars never get them because they are the Jaguars.

• Like 2