2015 NFL Season

Dan

13 hours ago, damshow said:

Is Lynch really a franchise QB though? I don't think any QB in the draft is worth passing on a potential generational talent.

Tell that to the Texans who opted for Clowney instead of Bortles, Bridgewater or Carr, none of which were really considered "franchise QBs". Obviously that doesn't mean that this year's class will have the same results but I don't think going for the "potential generational talent" is as big of a no-brainer as you're making it out to be.  Maxx's point about the Browns' inability to develop QBs is a good point but it's not like they've done great with the pass rushers they've invested a lot into either (Mingo, Kruger).

Basically, we're talking about the Browns here. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lineklaus said:

For the first time in more than six years, the NFL has finished a calendar month without any reports of an active player getting arrested. In fact, going back even further, the NFL is on its longest streak in more than 11 years without an an active player getting arrested. It’s been all of 48 days, as of Wednesday.

Wait a minute. They just celebrated this same statistic in September...

36 minutes ago, KAMALLARAMBO said:

Wait a minute. They just celebrated this same statistic in September...

Read the article. :P

It didn't end up being true then because it came out a week later that Dorial Green-Beckham was arrested for an unpaid traffic ticket at the end of September.

Just now, livid said:

Read the article. :P

It didn't end up being true then because it came out a week later that Dorial Green-Beckham was arrested for an unpaid traffic ticket at the end of September.

Oh come on. Why would I read an article that Lineker shared?

• Like 2

• Admin

You're right, sorry, I should have posted the en español version for ya, sorry buddy!

8 hours ago, DFF said:

According to Spotrac, your free agent QBs in 2016 are:

Sam Bradford, Chase Daniel, Drew Stanton, Chad Henne, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Matt Hasselbeck, Matt Moore, Matt Schaub, Bruce Gradkowski, Kellen Clemens, Matt Cassel, Tarvaris Jackson, Scott Tolzien, Brock Osweiler, Charlie Whitehurst, Kirk Cousins, Luke McCown, Joe Webb, Dan Orlovsky, Matt McGloin, Michael Vick, Case Keenum, Thad Lewis, Josh Johnson, TJ Yates, Matt Flynn, Brandon Weeden, Jimmy Clausen, Christian Ponder, David Fales, Dylan Thompson.

I don't know when it was last updated, but that was in order of 2015 cap.

Shit, who would you even take? I suppose Osweiler/Cousins if they can't agree a deal with Broncos/Washington.

Cousins getting snapped up by another team would be hilarious.  I doubt Brock is going anywhere, unless Peyton refuses to retire.  Even then, the Broncos would probably sooner ditch him than the Lobster.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lineklaus said:

You're right, sorry, I should have posted the en español version for ya, sorry buddy!

Shit, who would you even take? I suppose Osweiler/Cousins if they can't agree a deal with Broncos/Washington.

Trade for Colin Kaepernick. :shifty:

8 hours ago, Lineklaus said:

I'm not sure you'd want much from that list as a starter. I'd be tempted to take McGloin as a training camp arm though - thought he was much better than his record made out at the Raiders. Fitzpatrick, Cousins, Osweiler, Stanton and Hasselbeck probably aren't going anwaywhere.

Is it Tebow time in Cleveland? :P

• Like 1

I was out drinking...what happened?