2015 NFL Season

Dan

• Admin

More details of Johnny Manziel's alleged altercation with his ex-girlfriend are coming to light.

TMZ is reporting that Colleen Crowley told police that the Cleveland Browns quarterback hit her "several times" during an argument on Jan. 30. She also said -- via WFAA.com -- that Manziel told her to "shut up or I'll kill us both," after forcing her into his car and dragging her by the hair.

Sources told WFAA.com that Crowley is afraid for her safety and will present an order of protection to a district court judge in Texas.

Crowley says the alleged assault began in Manziel's hotel room early Saturday morning. On Friday night, she and three friends reportedly were in a Dallas restaurant and then frequented a number of bars before she met up with Manziel at the Hotel ZaZa. Crowley and Manziel then apparently argued and when she tried to leave the room, Manziel stopped her, according to the WFAA.com report. Crowley says he "restrained" her and then led her down a stairway to the valet area.

"I was crying and begged the valet, "Please don't let him take me. I'm scared for my life!'" she reportedly told police. The valet reportedly said "I don't know what to do" and allowed both of them to leave.

Manziel then reportedly drove Crowley a short distance to where her car was parked, when she jumped out of the car and said that she hid in bushes until he found her.

"He grabbed me by my hair and threw me back into the car and got back in himself," she reportedly told police. "He hit me with his open hand on my left ear for jumping out of the car. I realized immediately that I could not hear out of that ear, and I still cannot today, two days later."

Crowley then said she hit Manziel several times in an effort to get out of the car before he reportedly shoved her, causing her to hit her head on the window. He would also apparently not return her phone.

While driving on Interstate 30 en route to her Forth Worth apartment, she reportedly yelled "I hate you!" at him. He answered that "he was going to drop me off, take my car and go kill himself."

Manziel told TMZ Sports that he didn't strike Crowley.

"It didn't happen," Manziel said. "I'm complete stable. I'm safe and secure.

"I know I've been having fun but I just need to get my body right. "I'm 100 percent committed to playing football."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000632627/article/manziel-allegedly-hit-exgirlfriend-several-times

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000632627/article/manziel-allegedly-hit-exgirlfriend-wont-be-charged

sigh...welcome to the Dallas Cowboys.

In other news, Kirk Cousins did an AMA and the top question wasn't "YOU LIKE THAT!?" so reddit has failed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

sigh...welcome to the Dallas Cowboys.

In other news, Kirk Cousins did an AMA and the top question wasn't "YOU LIKE THAT!?" so reddit has failed.

In the grand tradition of Charles Haley and Greg Hardy...

At least guys who played for the Raiders wait until AFTER their careers are over.

1 hour ago, thatshortguy said:

Manziel's agent dumps him.

I fear this is only going to get worse before it gets resolved.

He's refused to go to rehab twice in the past week and his father is worried that if he doesn't get help he won't live to be 24.

9 hours ago, damshow said:

Ejection for 2 personal fouls is such a rough area because you're suddenly going to see refs avoid making calls for minor infractions. You should only eject a guy if it's cynical, if he graps 2 facemasks on errant tackles does he really deserve to get kicked out?

Might take some jiggering but you leave all the facemask type minor stuff as personal fouls and call the stuff you want to be ejecting for Unsportsmanlike Conducts. 

IFAF ejects on Two Unsportsmanlike conduct calls last time I checked.