2015 NFL Season

Dan

No, Maxx is correct. He was talking about QBs drafted by the Colts, not the Colts team in general. Johnny Unitas was actually drafted - then later released - by the Steelers. 

Edited by GhostMachine
one word spelled wrong
  • Like 5

There's a rumour doing the rounds that the Raiders are looking into the possibility of re-locating to Las Vegas.

12 hours ago, TheSqauredCircleMessiah said:

4 actually. They also appeared in SuperBowls III and V

12 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

No, Maxx is correct. He was talking about QBs drafted by the Colts, not the Colts team in general. Johnny Unitas was actually drafted - then later released - by the Steelers. 

Boom.

• Like 1

Question, why are some people certain that the Browns are going to cut Manziel?

I know he's a horrible pro, but I still can't see much benefit in cutting him. Even assuming you don't want to go forward with him as a starter, having him as a backup on a cheap contract is a better situation than most teams in the league. He's claerly talented and a very dynamic player and from what I've seen, his problems don't seem to creep into the locker room.

4 hours ago, TCO said:

Question, why are some people certain that the Browns are going to cut Manziel?

I know he's a horrible pro, but I still can't see much benefit in cutting him. Even assuming you don't want to go forward with him as a starter, having him as a backup on a cheap contract is a better situation than most teams in the league. He's claerly talented and a very dynamic player and from what I've seen, his problems don't seem to creep into the locker room.

Hue Jackson has said he's considering moving on from Manziel, he hasn't spoken to him yet this offseason and it scouting Carson Wentz pretty heavily.  Johnny meanwhile is partying in Dallas.

On 1/29/2016 at 00:41, GhostMachine said:

Well Michigan State legend and primary QB of the '72 Dolphins Earl Morrall started both those games under center. He was a 49er draft pick, so the point stays the same.