2015 NFL Season

Dan

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

With the Broncos' win over the Patriots, the last 8 Super Bowls will have been won by 8 different teams.

Not that it has anything to do with this sport but that is one less than the number of teams that have won the Spanish top league since it was started in 1929.

Just now, Meacon said:

Nobody here seemed to think they stood a chance against New England either...

I did! I was "KC or Denver" all playoffs. Only defenses I thought could make it out of the AFC.

Been riding Cards to win it all most of the season though, but this is such a tough matchup for them.

2 minutes ago, Maxx said:

I'm pulling for Arizona, I'd love to see Palmer and Fitz win a title.  But I won't be broken up if the Panthers get there.

This.

I mean, I'll be honest... I like Meacon. He's a great guy, and I'd honestly like to see him happy. I truly would... but... I mean... it's Denver. They're the NUMBER ONE WORST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, so, feelsbadman.jpg.

For the record, here is the OFFICIAL LIST OF THE WORST NFL TEAMS IN THE WORLD

1. Denver
2. Kansas City
3. New England
4. San Diego
5. Pittsburgh