The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

If this result and the results of the next few pertinent games (Spurs/WBA, ManU/Leicester) could somehow contrive for a scenario in which Spurs' title chase is rendered mathematically dead at Stamford Bridge, that would be lovely.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lineker said:

It's the little victories this season, ey stok? :P 

Don't be jealous of the great big Ranieri love-in party we're going to have on the final day of the season. :/

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

If this result and the results of the next few pertinent games (Spurs/WBA, ManU/Leicester) could somehow contrive for a scenario in which Spurs' title chase is rendered mathematically dead at Stamford Bridge, that would be lovely.

I second this immensely.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Part-Time Davidmarrio said:

Also I had a dream that we had a good goalkeeper in goal and then I woke up and realized we still had Mignolet :( 

No joke on nothing, I dreamt that due to injuries Liverpool had Bruce Grobbelaar back in goal. It was present day Grobbelaar too.

Just you watch everyone will be on the Burnley bandwagon next year when Sean Dyche leads Burnley to the top.  

1 hour ago, stokeriño said:

Don't be jealous of the great big Ranieri love-in party we're going to have on the final day of the season. :/

I honestly think Chelsea would roll over on the last day if it meant Spurs not winning. Not that it'll come to that, they're gonna deservedly win the league before that I'm sure. 

16 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

I honestly think Chelsea would roll over on the last day if it meant Spurs not winning. 

Considering how we've played for most of this season, it would be pretty difficult to tell.