The Barclays Premier League thread 2015/2016

Lineker

Just now, Unemployed Liam said:

Disgusting play by Spurs. Seems like in trying to become the Billy Big Bollocks team, they'd start to act that way as well.

Congratulations to Leicester.Fully deserved.

Can you imagine the carnage if that was Arsenal/Spurs instead of this fixture? North London would burn. Again.

I honestly can't believe this, just absurd stuff. I mean, it's not like some random late run either, they've literally been top basically all season. Madness.

Love how Spurs basically just turned in to Real Madrid whenever they've ballsed it up against Barca. Just turned in to a bunch of Sergio Ramos'

• Like 1

Objectively, and with a completely level head, I say fuck Chelsea, you absolute cunts. 

And congrats to Leicester, worthy champions and a fucking incredible story.

Sidenote to say I luv Stok & Jericode.

Annnnnd this has been an incredible season. I love our current team at the moment, and I even love that they all basically picked up a yellow just out of frustration. I'll take that kind of passion any day over what we've seen from Chirches, Paulinho and sorts. Hopefully we finished 2nd. And somehow do it without sending Newcastle down, cos fuck Norwich and Sunderland too. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TCO said:

This is so surreal. I fucking love it!

Vorm doing his best Pinto impression too! :lol:

Best part is that Spurs might only have their youth team left to play us in two weeks. We'll still lose. :(

Least Leicester will get to parade the trophy at home on the weekend. 

Top 4 is still to play for, Arsenal could somehow end up finishing 2nd which would be a horrible end for Tottenham's season.

• Like 1

Just now, Colly said:

Best part is that Spurs might only have their youth team left to play us in two weeks. We'll still lose. :(

Yeah the cards seem to be falling into place for us. We could be theoretically 4 points ahead of Sunderland and 5 ahead of Norwich Saturday evening, with a motiveless Spurs team ravaged by violent conduct bans on the last day.

Watch us lose to Villa now. :(

• Like 2

Just now, TCO said:

Yeah the cards seem to be falling into place for us. We could be theoretically 4 points ahead of Sunderland and 5 ahead of Norwich Saturday evening, with a motiveless Spurs team ravaged by violent conduct bans on the last day.

Its not your day :@

1 minute ago, TCO said:

I've timed everything wrong too. Assuming we wouldn't be battling relegation last game of the season I'm on holiday from this week, so I've handed over my season ticket for the Spurs game and have to try to catch both games online or on telly somehow. Ruddy idiot.