Wimbledon 2024

sahyder1

I was jumping around my living room when Lisicki beat Serena, Sabine is my favourite player on the tour and has been (along with Aga Radwanska) for several years. She's knocked out the incumbent French Open Champion at her last four Wimbledon tournaments as well and is such a great grass court player. She played supremely today and when the serve was working she was largely in control. What brilliant resilience she showed to come twice from a break down in that deciding set too. Monstrous victory and I hope it's her or Radwanska to win the tournament. Aga struggled today but if she avoids any more blips she can win this tournament. Kvitova has to be the pick of the bottom half of the draw for sure.

Murray also quite assured today bar that spell in the second set. If it isn't him and Nole in the final I'll be amazed but all manner of shocks have been happening this last week or so. Shame about Robson as well, she was unlucky and if she had made a few less errors I think she'd have won, it was that close.

Hay guys, I went to the Wimbledon! Popped down after work so got in about 6 for £12. Watched a bit of the juniors stuff (Johnny Cash v Zverev, not the jailbait. Operation Yewtree must have had a field day), then up to Henman Hill for the end of Kvitova and some Pimms. Then a friendly old lady gave us her tickets for Court 1 as she was leaving, so free tickets for Los McEnroes. Would've only been a fiver at the resale bit but great seats and I've got a ticket that says £69. Really good experience, would highly recommend it.

Also I got a free poncho, and bought a headband.

• Like 1