Tennis!

sahyder1

Thank fucking god Murray was able to finish that off in the fourth set. Had it gone to a decider, I have a horrible feeling Tsonga would have won. Federer will start as the big favourite on Sunday, but if Murray plays like he did in the first two sets he's got a chance. For now I'm just happy we finally have a Brit in the final again

The guy interviewing Murray is so fucking annoying mad.gif

Can you blame him? You could give Murray the best question in the world and his answer would be 'Yeah I played tennis, and that was it'.

The guy interviewing Murray is so fucking annoying mad.gif

Can you blame him? You could give Murray the best question in the world and his answer would be 'Yeah I played tennis, and that was it'.

Are we expecting Shakespeare-like ditties from him 3 minutes after winning every high-pressure grand slam tennis match like? I don't see peoples problem. If I were Murray I'd not even want the questions that were being asked. I don't think he wants to focus on the weight of history, the pressure and hope of the nation now on his shoulders. He just wants to focus on how to beat Roger Federer in a 5-set tennis match.

Saying that the interviewer only asked all the questions everyone wanted to ask, and that everyone knew would be asked. Can't say I fault either man.

My predictions for the year.

ATP - Djokovic will win 2 majors (Aussie & US), Nadal (French) and Federer (Wimbledon) will win the others. Someone outside of "the big 3" will win the YEC. Murray will lose two more times in GS Finals, but he will finally win a set in a GS Final :shifty: Djokovic will NOT go wire to wire as #1. Nadal will end the year at # 4 as injuries continue to take a toll on him.

WTA - Mercifully the Wozniacki reign at # 1 will end to Kvitova by the end of the Australian Open. Caro will end the year with another 4-6 titles won, but ZERO Grand Slams to her credit. Two players will win their first GS this year. Serena will lose her temper, withdraw from at least 4 tournaments due to "injury", but win another Slam simply because the field sucks. Venus, Jankovic and Clijsters will retire.

If Federer wins tomorrow (preferably in 4 or 5), my predictions from the start of the year on the men's side will be perfect through Wimbledon, including the new # 1. All I'd need is Murray to lose the US Open Final and to come back and win the YEC and I could have made a lot of money if I was a gambling man. On the women's side Azarenka did what Kvitova couldn't at the AO, Serena won her slam after withdrawing from a few events, I still have a shot at 2 newbies being first time Slam winners in September, and aside from Wozniacki completely tanking, I did well with the predictions for the ladies too.

Question for the Brits here, would it be a bigger deal for Murray to win Wimbledon or Olympic gold this summer? I'm only asking because the Olympics are in London and only come around once every 4 years.