Tennis!

sahyder1

Roger Federer, what can you say. Brilliant performance to dispatch Novak. That was excellent.

The roof is opening! Didn't think that'd happen...I've been out during the match today where I live and got soaked to the skin. Glad it isn't like that at Wimbledon!

The final is going to be epic whoever joins Federer in it now.

If Murray wins then it's really going to be one of the most anticipated finals in a long, long time. Murray has the better record and has the weight of a nation on him, but Roger is the "king" of Wimbledon and has the chance to make sure he goes down as the best ever if he wins.

Murray is rolling here, perfect opening set. The only time he had break points against him was through Tsongas good play, Murray was still playing at his top level.

Jonny Marray and his partner 2 sets up on the Bryans in the semi finals too, if they were to win that it'd be every bit as good an achievement as Murray getting to the singles final would be.

I'm also hoping the Williams sisters hold out to reach the final too, Serena having another match to play tomorrow will be a bit of a hinderance you'd think. I'm concerned for Aggy too because she pulled out of her media conference today with a respiratory illness.

Jonny Marray and his partner 2 sets up on the Bryans in the semi finals too, if they were to win that it'd be every bit as good an achievement as Murray getting to the singles final would be.

I was listening to Radio Wimbledon and they said Marray and an American partner was bumped out of the draw at the last minute, but he was granted a wild card and to choose his own partner. He took Nielsen and dumped his other partner to the curb.

Unfortunate but there you go. He's teamed with Frederik Nielson before so not a huge deal. Bryan Bros have just edged a third set tiebreak so on we go there.

Murray is playing immaculately atm as Mark Petchey rightly just said. Two sets to the good and right now Tsonga looks almost completely dead and buried. The stats of that set say it all - Tsonga has won not a single point on 2nd serve, Murray with just one unforced error the whole set and he barely lost a point on his own service game.

Amazing. What a dramatic finish. I let out a giant roar when he made that shot so to then see it called out was crazy. Well done Andy, he deserves his place in the final. Federer vs Murray is going to be one hell of a spectacle.