Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

De Guzman to Bournemouth is OFF.

New developments now from Madrid as the plot surrounding David de Gea’s transfer to Real Madrid takes another twist. Sky Sports News HQ’s Gary Cotterill has the latest… “On the basis that La Liga didn’t receive any paperwork from Real Madrid regarding David de Gea, there is an avenue of appeal that both clubs could pursue direct to FIFA. It would seem all parties want the deal to go through but, as there was no paperwork, La Liga would be unlikely to back Real Madrid in that appeal and therefore any appeal would be certain to fail. It would seem at the moment that David de Gea remains a Manchester United player. Were Real Madrid unable to get the paperwork done in time or did they just not have the intention of doing it?”

West Ham are about to confirm the £3m signing of Hull striker Nikica Jelavic.

^ When I was in Egypt in 2001 and said I was from England, they were all "Ah, Manchester United!".

When I went back in 2012 they mentioned Chelsea, Arsenal and Manchester United. I feel this is progress.

• Like 1

Why do people think that throwing money at DeGea is going to work now? They've just delayed his dream move by not sending the paperwork through quickly enough, if anything he's going to be in more of a sulk than before

Dream move :lol:

You mean while he was playing for Athletico Madrid? Yeah there's no way he was just saying that to appease the fans

• Like 1

Bournemouth and West Ham are both going for it today.  Bournemouth have Glenn Murray and some lad for River Plate just about sewn up with three others in the work, Hammers have Song and Moses on loan, Jelavic in permenantly, and a couple of others in the mix.

Is that the guy that Jose had never heard of or something?

Ain't that the case with most of the people Chelsea sign and then promptly farm out on loan? He'll probably never see him on the training ground.