Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

He can't surely mean 'activate the clause' in its literal sense, though... That would cost virtually double the listed price. :/

Edit: Oh, now JP has edited the original post and it looks like I'm talking about nothing. :shifty: 

Edited by stokeriño
  • Like 1

Djilobodji was offered to and rejected by the likes of Norwich, Bournemouth and Sunderland, apparently.

On the plus side, if he does sign then we can field a back four of Azpi, Happy, Papy and Baba. A new cast of Teletubbies for the next generation.

• Like 6

Don't they usually just have to produce some evidence that the deal was agreed pre-deadline, even if they can't get all the necessary bits through to the authorities at that exact moment? I vaguely recall that sort of thing happening at some point or other.

Don't they usually just have to produce some evidence that the deal was agreed pre-deadline, even if they can't get all the necessary bits through to the authorities at that exact moment? I vaguely recall that sort of thing happening at some point or other.

I'm sure they could just use every single British newspaper (and I expect some Spanish ones) that have been published since June as "proof" that the deal was agreed to long before the deadline.

Should just throw a load of money at him to sign a new deal if it has actually fallen through.

Hahaha god I hope that's true. Madrid done over because they didn't have Adobe Reader installed or something. Or it was password protected and they've just pulled everyone in to the office to try and crack it. "Try... TRY "GIGGS" MAYBE!"

Tbf, I hope it was password protected, and they unlock it just to find that it's 100 pages of:

BuEOLPAIIAAtUyY.jpg

• Like 5