FIFA 15

Dan

Is there more quitting on FUT these days? I've just got back into playing it and over the weekend I must have won about seven games where my opponent quit in the first half.

Also I played a team comprising solely of goalkeepers who stopped playing.

It's more likely EA's shitty servers chucking people out.

Team of GKers is a challenge some youtubers have been doing, probably someone trying to copy them.

Knuckle shot I've always seen described as holding LT (Or L2 for PS) and shooting but I'm almost certain I got it from just a normal shot. If you really want to try for it then you should probably adjust the sliders to make the goalie crap, play on easy and just keep taking shots from about 30-40 yards out.

From the ground I haven't managed myself and you'd think you'd get it from say tap ins that your player stretches for and sort of slides along the ground to get or something but that never seems to get it. People suggest slide tackling the goalie and then hitting shoot whilst doing it so your player will flick his leg out and try and put it in the net. Probably easier to do if you've got someone locally or online who'll stand there as the goalie and let you tackle them.

Knuckle shot I've always seen described as holding LT (Or L2 for PS) and shooting but I'm almost certain I got it from just a normal shot. If you really want to try for it then you should probably adjust the sliders to make the goalie crap, play on easy and just keep taking shots from about 30-40 yards out.

That really isn't needed. :shifty:

Anyone managed to get the knuckle shot and scoring from the ground achievements?

Like Ellis said, use L2 with a skilled player to try for this. Best if you can do it with an open goal and from about 3 yards.

The only two teams I play with are Inter Milan and Blackburn, kinda screwed on the skilled player front >_>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope they're working on a new commentary team for 16. I think it's been Tyler & Smith too long now.

I was actually thinking the other day, I really want them to go all out and have a bunch of different commentary teams so that matches feel different. Have a couple from Sky Sports and a BT Sport team for league games, maybe bring back Townsend and Tyldesley for Europe, and could even have Jonathan Pearce or something to do domestic cup games >_>

It'll never happen, of course, but it'd freshen things up. I'd love alternating Sky/BT intro graphics too depending on the time/day of your match.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...