2014 NFL Season

Dan

that is kind of like the nfl letting teams set their own steroid policy and coming back and finding that every team had players on steroids.

• Like 1

Lions/Chiefs at Wembley has been confirmed as a 2.30pm GMT kick off, meaning all three International Series games will have their own, early timeslot.

*yawn*

I want to know Marshawn Lynch's opinion on this. Let's ask.

'Marshawn, how do you feel about Deflate-Gate?'

'I appreciate you asking.'

'...but what are your thoughts?'

'Thank you.'

'... Thanks Marshawn.'

Pictured, Marshawn Lynch:

perry-saturn-moppy.jpg

• Like 2

So if the league was going to eject Lynch for wearing the wrong colour shoes, I wonder what - if anything - will happen to Brady if this comes down on him.

Surely they're not going to keep the league's golden boy out of the Super Bowl, as much as I would love it to happen. They'll probably fire the equipment guy and call it done.

So if the league was going to eject Lynch for wearing the wrong colour shoes

That was never going to happen anyway. Fine maybe, as stupid as that would be. But that would be a huge disadvantage to kick him out over a sneaker color.

They were going to do it because it's a uniform violation. Penalty the first time, ejection the second.

What a shitty fucking league.