2014 NFL Season

Dan

In news that should make it even easier for the Ravens to claim bullshit field goals, they're experimenting with narrower ones at the Pro Bowl.

How would that make it easier?

And they're also only for PATs I thought? Not that I care, reading Pro Bowl news is the saddest thing in the world. Is it true Andy Dalton is playing or something?

Guaranteed the Ravens are the first team to dob a field goal off the inside of a post that would have been struck dead-center and rebounded out had it been normal size :shifty:

In news that should make it even easier for the Ravens to claim bullshit field goals, they're experimenting with narrower ones at the Pro Bowl.

How would that make it easier?

And they're also only for PATs I thought? Not that I care, reading Pro Bowl news is the saddest thing in the world. Is it true Andy Dalton is playing or something?

Yeah, Dalton replaces Aaron Rodgers. Flacco was offered the spot, but turned it down.

*sigh*

The Patriots got caught cheating again, and once again doing it in a situation where it didn't even matter. They simply were a better team than the Colts, and had no real reason to be under-inflating balls. They would have won without shenanigans. So what the fuck was the point?

Some days, I think about becoming a Giants fan instead. Today is one of them.

What's really buggin' is that they got caught. Has this happened before, say in the game against the Ravens, and it wasn't caught? The whole thing is just a slap in the face to the league. The NFL needs to slap them in the face, hard, this time. No more taps on the wrist for the Pats.

• Like 1

Again the Ravens kicking team discussed it after the game and it only takes on greater meaning now. Also I believe I read the Colts saying they thought about this back in November too. Essentially they had their eyes and ears on the situation in the AFC Championship game.

But it's really fucking significant if they did it in the Ravens game. Like vacate the title significant.

It's a bunch of bullshit if Belichick doesn't get suspended. Sean Payton got suspended a year, even after a bunch of shotty investigating from the league.

Sean Payton is the precedent. Curious if the league drags the investigation out until after the Super Bowl or if they rush to get it done. Any players who knew what was going and participated in it should also be suspended too.

But this is it, you can't call Brady the GOAT after this. His legacy is permanently tarnished whether willingly or not. He's the A-Rod of the NFL.

Sean Payton is the precedent. Curious if the league drags the investigation out until after the Super Bowl or if they rush to get it done. Any players who knew what was going and participated in it should also be suspended too.

But this is it, you can't call Brady the GOAT after this. His legacy is permanently tarnished whether willingly or not. He's the A-Rod of the NFL.

This is the dumbest post of the thread's 134 pages. Even if you were to take my cumulative Kellen Moore posts, treat them as one serious post instead of joke posts, and stack it up, this just....holy wow.

Also staggeringly unsurprised to hear nobody talking about Graham Gano.

This is the dumbest post of the thread's 134 pages. Even if you were to take my cumulative Kellen Moore posts, treat them as one serious post instead of joke posts, and stack it up, this just....holy wow.

Also staggeringly unsurprised to hear nobody talking about Graham Gano.

We don't need to talk about him. I don't give a shit if "everyone does it" because that time and time again is the flimsiest excuse in the world. The Patriots since 2000 have perpetually been accused of, suspected of, or caught doing things that exploit or break rules. It's systematic. It's not a one-off thing, it's an organizational structure that you haven't seen other teams accused of. That's what this is, how you can look at anything they've done in the last 15 years with a clear, clean outlook is baffling. You don't know what games were swung by their actions. We know what's going on and we have to hold every single person associated with it as suspect. Barry Bonds was statistically the greatest player since Babe Ruth and nobody will call him that for reasons that don't need elaboration. Why should we do it with anything coming out of New England? It's hypocritical.

Why? damshow didn't cite any facts. He's just mad as balls because his defense doesn't know to not cover a player who declares himself ineligible. THEM'S BREAKING DEM RULES.

Wait, something suspicious might have happened the week after? THEMS'S BREAKING DEM RULES AGAIN! There's a perfectly legitimate explanation for it? FUCK YO EXPLANATION, THEMS BREAKING DEM RULES AGAIN! Innocent until proven guilty you say? FUCK YO JUSTICE, THEMS BREAKING DEM RULES AGAIN!