2014 NFL Season

Dan

Seahawks got away with a penalty. Let the conspiracy talks start

Also, how many people play Game of War that they can afford Kate Upton AND a Super Bowl ad?

Yeah, I knew about the Kate Upton ads but a SuperBowl spot, Jesus. I've never heard of that game outside of the ads.

Looked it up in the Play Store...its like the 55th most popular app and uses microtransactions

The game is well into the 1st quarter, and I still don't know who I'm rooting for. On one hand, I hate Seattle for whatever reason, but on the other hand, I've always disliked the Patriots and the run of success Boston sports has had over the last 15 years. I'm torn.

I think I like Gronk though, so go Patriots?

I'm gonna go puke now.

The game is well into the 1st quarter, and I still don't know who I'm rooting for. On one hand, I hate Seattle for whatever reason, but on the other hand, I've always disliked the Patriots and the run of success Boston sports has had over the last 15 years. I'm torn.

I'm gonna go puke now.

Cheer for the Seahawks. Root for our fellow feathered brethren

• Like 1

I'm gonna go puke now.

Word. The Bird Team alliance is real.

• Like 3

I'm disappointed that we didn't get the same pre-match routine as last year with the seahawk flying around. I'm sure they could have found an angry, drunk guy in a sports jersey to run around representing New England.

That was a very quick first quarter. Katy better start getting her first of a thousand costumes ready earlier than expected.

• Like 1

I'm gonna go puke now.

I'll hold you to that...

I'm gonna go puke now.

I'll hold you to that...

Absolutely. I always root for Bird Teams when they're not playing us.

That Budweisser commercial with the puppy and Clydesdales...right in the feels

• Like 3