2014 NFL Season

Dan

I totally disagree on booing your team right away if they aren't playing well. Fuck man you have to give them a chance. "Oh well we cheered when they did good!" Well good for you that's what you should do.

To be fair, the booing came mostly toward the end of the half after the four turnovers.

But yeah, it is what you're supposed to do: cheer when they do well, boo when they have four first half turnovers against what's supposed to be a terrible team.

Is this bizarro world?

I'm a little different. Cutler throws a couple picks I'm like come on Cutler you're better than this! Is that booing? I feel like I'm trying to support him rather than "Boo! Get this loser out of here!" Maybe it's the same? I don't know

I'm absolutely positive that if the Bears took the field like the Eagles did in the first half, turning the ball over 4 times and just looking terrible against a bad team, Chicago would be booing just like Philly was. I don't get how you can't.

Rational fans weren't calling for Foles to get benched or anything, we were just booing because the team was playing like shit. Like I said, any fan base that cares even a little bit about their team would be booing in the situation the Eagles were in earlier. Meac, you always seem pretty knowledgable in here, but with all respect, get off the anti-Philly high horse. Booing shitty football isn't just a Philly thing, it's called caring about your team.

It's all moot now because big Fletch just scored and this game is over.

Edited by PatDaMan

I totally disagree on booing your team right away if they aren't playing well. Fuck man you have to give them a chance. "Oh well we cheered when they did good!" Well good for you that's what you should do.

To be fair, the booing came mostly toward the end of the half after the four turnovers.

But yeah, it is what you're supposed to do: cheer when they do well, boo when they have four first half turnovers against what's supposed to be a terrible team.

Is this bizarro world?

I'm a little different. Cutler throws a couple picks I'm like come on Cutler you're better than this! Is that booing? I feel like I'm trying to support him rather than "Boo! Get this loser out of here!" Maybe it's the same? I don't know

I'm absolutely positive that if the Bears took the field like the Eagles did in the first half, turning the ball over 4 times and just looking terrible against a bad team, Chicago would be booing just like Philly was. I don't get how you can't.

Rational fans weren't calling for Foles to get benched or anything, we were just booing because the team was playing like shit. Like I said, any fan base that cares even a little bit about their team would be booing in the situation the Eagles were in earlier. Meac, you always seem pretty knowledgable in here, but with all respect, get off the anti-Philly high horse. Booing shitty football isn't just a Philly thing, it's called caring about your team.

See, I can't speak about how the fans were reacting since the game wasn't televised here. Just had to follow along the gamecast on ESPN.com, but I'll probably go to 97.5 or 94.1 site and listen to the post game and hear a lot of the idiots rant about how Foles is a terrible QB etc...because that whhat they did last season

And the Cowboys get a false start on the first play of the game, and then fumbled it away for a San Francisco TD in the first minute of the game.

Fuck this team.

• Like 1

And the Cowboys get a false start on the first play of the game, and then fumbled it away for a San Francisco TD in the first minute of the game.

Fuck this team.

Whoa Maxx...it was only 56 seconds into the game. your a terrible fan <_<

• Like 2

Is this bizarro world?

See, I can't speak about how the fans were reacting since the game wasn't televised here. Just had to follow along the gamecast on ESPN.com, but I'll probably go to 97.5 or 94.1 site and listen to the post game and hear a lot of the idiots rant about how Foles is a terrible QB etc...because that whhat they did last season

Keyword: rational fans. Most of the sports radio heroes are idiots.

Fuck this team.

Whoa Maxx...it was only 56 seconds into the game. your a terrible fan <_<

THEY DON'T DESERVE GOOD FANS

• Like 1

BUT AMERICA'S TEAM....RESPECT THE STAR! JERRYWORLD!

Ah fuck it I hate Dallas anyway...not as much as I hate Giants fans. I can get along and joke wqith DC fans or Cowboys fans. But every Giants fan I've met I wanted to fight

Ah fuck it I hate Dallas anyway...not as much as I hate Giants fans. I can get along and joke wqith DC fans or Cowboys fans. But every Giants fan I've met I wanted to fight

Weird, I like all the Giants fans I know quite a bit.

Weird, I like all the Giants fans I know quite a bit.

Yeah, two of my best friends are Giants fans.