The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Wenger: "it is easy to defend"

Mourinho: "if it was easy to defend then you wouldn't lose 3-1 at home against Monaco"

I swear, Mourinho constantly winding up Wenger, getting under his skin, is one of my favourite things ever in football.

As much as I wish Wenger would stop saying things like that in public, I would absolutely love to beat Chelsea, to shut Mourinho up as much as anything cos let's face it the league is wrapped up.

I expect another tough game obviously, wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea sat back for the draw since they actually *can* defend but ill be really disappointed if we can't make a game of it. Genuinely don't think there's a MASSIVE difference between us, Chelsea are the better team but it really fucks me off how easy we make it sometimes.

Just goes to show what an important job Carrick does for us. No surprise that we're a poorer team without him in it. Very slow and pedestrian today, thank god Liverpool drew yesterday.

Bertrand was technically a Chelsea player for half the season too so that's 6 and a half Chelsea players.

But lol Coutinho and particularly Cahill. He's carried by John Terry and is an average at best player. Fabregas, Clyne and Azpilicueta can feel hard done by.

Just got in the door from the cinema. WTF has been going on here (at Everton)?

Utd dominated but conceded two shit goals. Continued to have good possession in the 2nd half without troubling Howard much, then conceded an even more comical 3rd.