The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Take a shot every time Niall Quinn rips the City fans for being quiet!

Maybe you lot should be making more noise then!!! <_<

Fuck off Tom Cleverley.

Benteke is a wee bit offside there.

I need a gif of the fat Villa bloke taunting with the foam FA Cup, if and when they lose in the final.

Literally not interfering with play though.

But if we're arguing about refereeing decisions, it looked like Sanchez got the ball for your free kick.

Fuck off Tom Cleverley.

Benteke is a wee bit offside there.

I need a gif of the fat Villa bloke taunting with the foam FA Cup, if and when they lose in the final.

Literally not interfering with play though.

But if we're arguing about refereeing decisions, it looked like Sanchez got the ball for your free kick.

Our defender headed the ball away with Benteke right there with him. That's surely interfering, isn't it?

And that's without even mentioning the stonewall penalty for the pull on Aguero.

Villa are fighting for top-flight survival. City are fighting for the right to avoid a mildly-tedious qualifier round for Europe's richest competition.

In situations like this, I could hardly give a flying fuck if City get a couple of poor decisions.

Not that it will matter now...