The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Suarez is 28 now, he's probably at his peak, if not very near. Bale has another few years of potentially getting better though.

Getting away from Madrid and having to play on the right and second fiddle to Ronaldo would do him the world of good in that regard.

CDDQ2-0WAAAx5BS.jpg

I don't think that these will ever stop being funny :lol: It's just the most depressing thing ever!

Phillipe Senderos and Aly Cissokho playing for the Villa u21's tonight. Good news that considering Baker and Clark are out for the season.

He's been an unused sub a few times that's it, but apparently he's absolute dogshit.

Yeah, he's quality in FM though. Ended up at Man City in one of my games!

He frequently ends up at City in my games, one save had him as top Prem scorer for 4 years straight with them.

As I posted, Sky listed a bunch of things Smalling I'd high on the list for this season.

Aerials won 1st

Blocks 1st

Games joint 1st (kind of irrelevant)

Goals 1st

Clearances 3rd

Interceptions 3rd

50m bids plus, please!

Like I say, he's definitely improved. There are times when he's made some great goal saving tackles. But he's prone to mistakes, injury, and loves wandering into midfield with the ball, only to turn back to try and find De Gea from 45 yards.

• Like 1

Blackett's played a grand total of like 11 games for us and is just 21 years old. Bit too soon to judge imo.

And he's been shit in the majority of them. He's been out on loan in the Championship and by all accounts wasn't impressive there either. If he does stay, he needs to stay away from the left back position, whether he's played there in the U-21's or not. He's what FM would have down as "awkward".