The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Shouldn't Evans get more if Cisse accepted that he did it though. Don't get how Evans can defend himself when its on video and been seen by everyone.

Just saw the Cisse/Evans incident as I missed most of the game last night.

What an absolute cunt Jonny Evans is. He clearly spits on Cisse first and has the audacity to deny it. If Cisse is getting 7 games, that knob deserves 10.

• Admin

FAO Plubby!

48ae01e8d72548aec42c0b612dd61c43

" data-width="466">

Also - Spurs vs. Chelsea in the FA Youth Cup semi-final is now live on ITV4.

Sweet revenge! <_<

Just saw the Cisse/Evans incident as I missed most of the game last night.

What an absolute cunt Jonny Evans is. He clearly spits on Cisse first and has the audacity to deny it. If Cisse is getting 7 games, that knob deserves 10.

I'm pretty sure the precedent is set at 6, apparently Cisse deserves an extra game for it not being his first offence this season (I can't say I remember the other but I'll assume that's correct), however he's come out and held his hands up and (I believe) apologised so I think it is probably fair to reduce his ban by one on the basis he understands what he did was wrong and has apologised. On that basis, I'd give them both 6. Who spat first is completely irrelevant, it's not exactly though it's a case if self defence, Cisse is equally as bad for spitting back. If Evans had admitted it and apologised, I'd be okay with him getting a 5 game ban with Cisse getting one more for his second misconduct offence.
  • Like 2

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/mar/05/abusive-chanting-chelsea-doctor-sexism-manchester-united-arsenal

So they get videos of Man United and Arsenal fans yelling abuse at Eva Carneiro...and go looking for a statement from Chelsea FC condemning sexist behaviour.

Um, why not go ask United and Arsenal football clubs what they think about their fans' sexist behaviour?

FFS, guys.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/mar/05/abusive-chanting-chelsea-doctor-sexism-manchester-united-arsenal

So they get videos of Man United and Arsenal fans yelling abuse at Eva Carneiro...and go looking for a statement from Chelsea FC condemning sexist behaviour.

Um, why not go ask United and Arsenal football clubs what they think about their fans' sexist behaviour?

FFS, guys.

Another key thing they're analysing is abuse of a female linesperson at the Keepmoat in a game for us against Bristol City earlier in the season - we're getting criticised for it even though no complaints were registered and evidence seems to suggest it is a pocket of Bristol City fans shouting it anyway.

It's interesting to read that Mario Balotelli's agent is saying that:

"He has found a coach who asks of him things that had never been requested of him until now, including the discipline of running without the ball."

Apparently nobody told Mario to run without the ball until now! :shifty: