The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

All Januzaj has done since replacing Di Maria is slip and slide everywhere. Frustrating.

And FFS Newcastle you had to ruin an otherwise perfect night

To be fair, he's still a very promising player. It's more to do with the fact that the moment Di Maria is getting any kind of confidence in games, he's hauled off. Januzaj had a very good game against Sunderland and a lot of people thought he'd start instead of Di Maria tonight.

Result aside, I think we can all agree that BT Sport is fucking awful.

BT Sport is fine, the commentary and punditry isn't. Watched it on mute and listened to the Blackout, which was much more relaxing on my ears tbh.

• Like 1

And again, Manchester United somehow claim a win that you have to wonder if they actually earned..

Newcastle had their chances, but we did too. Probably even in terms of clear-cut chances, and we undoubtedly controlled the game. I'd say we just about deserved it.

• Like 1

Jammy jammy jammy. And I genuinely can't remember a more consistently poor individual performance as Abeid today since Cacapa against Portsmouth. I don't think he made a single correct decision all game.

Booking Jonas. Disgusting refereeing...

Stupid Geordie twats they didn't deserve a win and you gift them one.

Man.Utd surely can't get fourth by being wank and being jammy.

If there's a team that can, it's them.

Surely they can't have the lucky united luck they had under Fergie with Van Gaal. He's shit :(

Apparently Evans and Cisse were spitting at each other?

They had a bit of a tussle, Cisse ended up on the floor and Evans spat on the ground right beside Cisse, who then got up and appeared to spit at Evans, hitting him maybe in the neck.

• Admin

Apparently Evans and Cisse were spitting at each other?

They had a bit of a tussle, Cisse ended up on the floor and Evans spat on the ground right beside Cisse, who then got up and appeared to spit at Evans, hitting him maybe in the neck.

To mid-week MOTD!

Beginning to wonder if Martinez will last until the end of the season...

Knowing Bill Kenwright, he will.

Tonight is the first time I've started to doubt Martinez properly. Needs to save some dignity for this season and really change things for next year.

Really pleased to see Ryan Mason get a goal, one of the most talented players I've seen in a Rovers kit.

Two questions for those of you who watched BT Sport, few bits my brother read off Twitter in the car:

1. Did Van Gaal really say that's the best they've played this season?

2. Did Scholes and McManaman really criticise Cisse but exonerate Evans because 'he's not that kind of lad'?

Two questions for those of you who watched BT Sport, few bits my brother read off Twitter in the car:

1. Did Van Gaal really say that's the best they've played this season?

2. Did Scholes and McManaman really criticise Cisse but exonerate Evans because 'he's not that kind of lad'?

Didn't catch the first one cause I had my headphones in for 90% of it. But yeah, Scholes said how despicable and disgusting Cisse's act was, but Evans didn't do it on purpose because yeah, he's not that kind of lad. Not sure if he did spit on him or the floor, but incredibly biased however you look at it.

Oh fuck off.

Man United are fucking terrible, the sooner they get found out and get a spanking off a good side the better.

4th in the League, third best defence in the league, 4th best attack in the league.

Clearly a 'fucking terrible' team. ;)

Not entirely sure how Jonathan Pearce can follow up the line "Kouyate ran into John Terry, who was turning the other way...it was a sickening collision of heads" with "West Ham unlucky not to get a freekick".