The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Harry Kane is bound to play in both Spurs games in this game week right? Struggling to decide between him or Eriksen (Vs. Swansea and Vs. QPR) or Aguero (Vs. Leicester).

Go Aguero, Leicester's morale is low and we are about due a thrashing to cement us going down, plus Man City will be looking to rebound strong after losing to Liverpool.

I was thinking along these lines but the problem with City is that if I captain Aguero, Dzeko or Silva will get a hat trick. I'm not as worried about someone outside of Kane or Eriksen scoring a load for Spurs.

Technically, given the stated age of the girl - he isn't a 'kiddy fiddler' anyway. That term generaly describes pedophilla - an attraction to prepubescents.

At most this is hebophilia or ephebophilia. Just as if it were a boy he'd be a pederast.

If we're going to call someone names then at least we should be correct. :shifty:

Technically, given the stated age of the girl - he isn't a 'kiddy fiddler' anyway. That term generaly describes pedophilla - an attraction to prepubescents.

At most this is hebophilia or ephebophilia. Just as if it were a boy he'd be a pederast.

If we're going to call someone names then at least we should be correct. :shifty:

Pedophilia is a foot fetish isn't it?

• Like 2

I'm not going to defend such actions. However my wife and I were talking last night about it. It might, for example, they might have met in a nightclub (Renton in Trainspotting style). Bouncers often let underage girls in for various reasons (including them looking older). If a bar or club is for over 18s then we'd assume (wrongly) that all women in it are over 18.

Still, she couldn't have looked much older than 18.

Also, so far all we know is that she boasted of a relationship with him and had pictures where he'd posed with her. It's definitely not unlikely that she made it up to impress friends, using pictures where he'd just posed with her as a fan or something.

• Like 2

Aston Villa XI: Guzan, Hutton, Okore, Clark, Lowton, Westwood, Delph, Cleverley, Agbonlahor, N'Zogbia, Benteke.
West Brom XI: Foster, Dawson, McAuley, Lescott, Brunt, Morrison, Yacob, Fletcher, Gardner, Ideye, Berahino.

(Live on BT Sport ^)

Hull XI: McGregor, Dawson, Bruce, McShane, Elmohamady, Robertson, Huddlestone, Livermore, Meyler, Jelavic, N'Doye.
Sunderland XI: Pantilimon, Reveillere, Vergini, Brown, O'Shea, Cattermole, Bridcutt, Rodwell, Larsson, Defoe, Graham.
Southampton XI: Forster, Clyne, Fonte, Yoshida, Bertrand, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, Djuričić, Elia, Mané, Pellè.
Crystal Palace XI: Speroni, Kelly, Delaney, Dann, Ward, McArthur, Ledley, Zaha, Puncheon, Bolasie, Gayle.

Jack Grealish needs to play more. Gabby actually played well and Lowton showed that he should play more. Being without Hutton for a couple of games sucks but if Cissokho isn't back then Bacuna and Lowton could work as fullbacks. Weimann came on and was useless as per. Even N'Zog didn't do terribly. Hope.

I'm not going to defend such actions. However my wife and I were talking last night about it. It might, for example, they might have met in a nightclub (Renton in Trainspotting style). Bouncers often let underage girls in for various reasons (including them looking older). If a bar or club is for over 18s then we'd assume (wrongly) that all women in it are over 18.

Still, she couldn't have looked much older than 18.

Also, so far all we know is that she boasted of a relationship with him and had pictures where he'd posed with her. It's definitely not unlikely that she made it up to impress friends, using pictures where he'd just posed with her as a fan or something.

It is kind of shit that the guy could well be innocent (or at least have been unaware of her age), but is already tried and convicted in a lot of people's minds. Be it innocent or guilty, it will follow the guy for the rest of his career and life.