The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Since the fucks I have to give about anything to do with the England team are zero in number, it would actually fit in very neatly.

I wonder if other countries have this attitude as widespread as it seems to be in England.

Not knocking you or anybody else you have that stance on England, but I sometimes find it strange.

Plus if I spend 11 months of the year wishing failure upon the likes of Gerrard/Rooney/etc. it's really hard to do a sudden flip-turn and emphatically cheer them on...

In other news, Eden Hazard has signed a new five and a half year contract~! :w00t:

• Like 3

Klinsmann getting linked with us is just the same as when we were linked with Bob Bradley last time really. US owner, goes after USMNT coach, same story as before.

As it happens, a few Villa players including Aly Cissokho were out on Broad Street last night. Celebrating?

• Like 2

Klinsmann getting linked with us is just the same as when we were linked with Bob Bradley last time really. US owner, goes after USMNT coach, same story as before.

As it happens, a few Villa players including Aly Cissokho were out on Broad Street last night. Celebrating?

You can be paid all you want, but you can still end up in a shithole like Broad Street.

Scott Sinclair to me is your typical English footballer tosser. And now he's playing for us.

He's not available for selection at the minute though, he's still trying to get over the shock of being told he no longer gets weekends off...

• Like 1