The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

Leroy Fer has confirmed he is not thinking about leaving Norwich City following the club’s relegation from the Premier League.

Score in World Cup, stay at a Championship team.

Fair play.

Yeah, thats Fer enough.

• Like 1

Baldini will probably spend it on someone who'll take a year or more to perform in the prem though.

Livermore could be decent one day. Just not for us :P

I mean, he's generally considered to be doing pretty well for Hull, right? I'm just amazed they actually paid 8m for him. Good start to whatever clearout Poche's going to end up doing.

• Admin
Derby have agreed to re-sign Lee Naylor while fellow defender Zak Whitbread will join the club on a free transfer after being released by Leicester City.
Fulham have completed the signing of Tim Hoogland on a free transfer after the defender left Schalke and Shaun Hutchinson from Motherwell.

Lee Naylor debuted for Wolves when he was 6.

They were debating on Radio 5 last night about why there are barely any English players playing abroad. £8m for Jake Livermore is a damn good answer.

To be fair, there's barely ever been many English players abroad. A handful of notables (Keegan, Platt, Gazza) and not a whole lot else.

Beckham, Owen, Mcmanaman and Hargreaves since 2000? Ooh, Barton on loan.

I'd imagine most of it comes down to most English players being uncultured uneducated spanners unable to exist outside their towie and r'n'b bubble.

To be fair, there's barely ever been many English players abroad. A handful of notables (Keegan, Platt, Gazza) and not a whole lot else.

Beckham, Owen, Mcmanaman and Hargreaves since 2000? Ooh, Barton on loan.

I'd imagine most of it comes down to most English players being uncultured uneducated spanners unable to exist outside their towie and r'n'b bubble.

And Joe Cole!