The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

Who the hell is this Mattia Destro fellow that Chelsea are being linked with this week?

The go to latest beast striker on FM so that's where that story has come from.

You're in for a young Portuguese striker called To Madeira too.

:w00t:

:lol:

Pfft, he's shit going straight to the Prem. Need to let him develop in the lower leagues first.

Ancelotti confirmed Di Maria wants to leave the club and has turned down an offer from them. Will leave if they get an offer.

After all the shit Woodward came out with, here's a perfect opportunity to get a deal done for a quality player that's available. Would love to sign him but still think PSG will get it done.

Yeah, Nerf - those James Pearce tweets happened BEFORE the Tony Barrett ones I posted in here last night. The latter were posted last night.

Things have quite clearly changed and changed rapidly.

Hull City manager Steve Bruce has revealed the club are considering a move for Lorient forward Vincent Aboubakar to replace the departed Shane Long.

Ancelotti also confirms that Khedira wants to leave.

United could really do with both Di Maria and Khedira. Let's see just how unlimited these funds are.

Lol. That was the same guy who categorically ruled it out this morning. Not a chance, he said.

And while I imagine this one is pretty much going to go through, "fee agreed" means bugger all on twitter. We've agreed a fee for Di Maria about 63 times now - he's still on the flight to OT, apparently. Has been for days now.

Lol. That was the same guy who categorically ruled it out this morning. Not a chance, he said.

And while I imagine this one is pretty much going to go through, "fee agreed" means bugger all on twitter. We've agreed a fee for Di Maria about 63 times now - he's still on the flight to OT, apparently. Has been for days now.

Difference is James Pearce is a friendly journo and is briefed by club insiders. Assuming his tweet was regarding the original loan offer. I suppose £16m isn't bad for a punt, and at least it'll be worth the lolz. Can't see Mario turning the move down. Borini said he joined Liverpool because Balo said they were the best club in England.