The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

If he keeps taking that amount of shots, who cares? He's obviously going to get the goals in, let him miss 50 if that's what it takes.

• Like 1

A striker that's averaged more than 1 goal in two since moving to Milan 'can't score'?

No, a striker that's taken 219 shots to score 17 goals 'can't score.'

Where do you get your stats from?

Is that supposed to sound so dismissive? Because I'm not sure whether you legit want me to supply my source or you're mocking me

If he keeps taking that amount of shots, who cares? He's obviously going to get the goals in, let him miss 50 if that's what it takes.

What a ridiculous sentiment. Rickie Lambert would score more goals from less shots, why not play him if goals is the end game?

A striker that's averaged more than 1 goal in two since moving to Milan 'can't score'?

Is that supposed to sound so dismissive? Because I'm not sure whether you legit want me to supply my source or you're mocking me

What a ridiculous sentiment. Rickie Lambert would score more goals from less shots, why not play him if goals is the end game?

.. so he doesn't score enough, but at the same time goals isn't the end game?

Just what the fuck are you expecting out of him?

Eugh, don't even answer I won't read it.

Would you rather have Rickie Lambert scoring 10 from 20 shots of Balotelli scoring 20 from 400 shots in the same amount of games though?

Rickie Lambert may be more efficient, but Balotelli scores more goals in this scenario, I would still take Mario over Rickie <_<

Would you rather have Rickie Lambert scoring 10 from 20 shots of Balotelli scoring 20 from 400 shots in the same amount of games though?

Rickie Lambert may be more efficient, but Balotelli scores more goals in this scenario, I would still take Mario over Rickie <_<

I'd rather give Rickie those 400 shots...

.. so he doesn't score enough, but at the same time goals isn't the end game?

Just what the fuck are you expecting out of him?

Eugh, don't even answer I won't read it.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Who the hell is this Mattia Destro fellow that Chelsea are being linked with this week?

The go to latest beast striker on FM so that's where that story has come from.

You're in for a young Portuguese striker called To Madeira too.

:w00t:

:lol:

My point is, Mario, while missing more chances, likely gets more of the ball and has more goal scoring opportunities, Rickie just wouldn't have the chance where Mario does.

AND WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR STATS FROM? STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTION!

Rickie is unlikely to get into 400 shooting positions in an entire season.

• Like 3