The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

I'm beginning to long for the golden days of when Liverpool fans were more obsessed with Man Utd than their own team, but their consistent mid table mediocrity meant they didn't vocalize it.

I thought it was United fans that were more obsessed with hating Liverpool than the other way around? Liverpool fans tend not to sing about hating people from Manchester. :shifty:

There's that lovely song Man United fans sing about murder.

And that "always the victims" one.

I was more alluding to the fact that those chants I've heard can happen even when United aren't playing Liverpool. Not that either set of fanbases have some dickheads within them.

• Like 1

There's that lovely song Man United fans sing about murder.

And that "always the victims" one.

I was more alluding to the fact that those chants I've heard can happen even when United aren't playing Liverpool. Not that either set of fanbases have some dickheads within them.

They also sing we all hate Leeds scum and we've not even been in the same division for 10 years.... I'm pretty sure all clubs sing about their rivals.

Got to be a mix of excitement and caution for fans with that signing. He's a great player but a nutcase nonetheless.

I'm pretty sure Liverpool fans have got used to supporting nutjob strikers.

I'm sorry but Liverpool are fuckin idiots if they sign Balotelli

Your club has been in the spotlight for the past two years due to Suarez's actions and you finally get rid of albeit a world class striker with psychological problems and get people talking about the football you play etc and now you want to spunk god knows how much on a player who has not really set the world alight and is known for his temperament and attitude problems when things don't go his way? Really?

I like Balotelli but Jesus Christ Liverpool

I'd be fine with Balotelli signing for Liverpool. He's done some silly things but is not often seen biting people.

I feel like Rodgers could do some wonderful things with Mario in his team.